Thursday, February 28, 2013

labor auction

This Friday is going to be awesome. I am going to be sold in my very first labor auction. I'm excited because I have went and watched this event since i was like five years old. My sister was in FFA and was sold at the labor auction all four years she was in school , it was awesome to see her get to do that and she said it was a great experience to be able to get to do things like that with our chapter. Our entire town comes to the event to support our chapter and let me tell you what it is amazing to know that that many people are there to support you and your friends. It almost feels like Friday night football like it makes you super excited and amped to be there. The best part is that our chapter supervisor grills rocky mountain oysters and chicken strips, it is like the best thing i have ever eaten in my life with out a doubt. So you could say im really looking forward to this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment